Exclusivity, Elegance, Location – a Destination of Distinction
Cricklewood Manor will take your breath away. With the grandeur of a bygone era, it is resplendent in luxury. Centrally located in the prestigious suburb of Waterkloof in Pretoria, South Africa, Cricklewood Manor is ideal for discerning business and leisure travellers in need of elegant and comfortable accommodation in Pretoria.
Our spacious amenities include ultra luxurious suites, modern meeting facilities and sumptuous breakfasts and customised pampering spa treatments.
Quiet splendour, exclusive ambience and state-of-the-art equipment makes a stay at Cricklewood truly memorable. Sumptuous cuisine, subtle yet attentive service and attention to detail set us apart from the rest.
Situated at 193 Albert Street, Waterkloof, Cricklewood Manor is a mere five minutes drive from Pretoria's CBD, as well as all major highways (R21 to Jhb International Airport, N1 South to Johannesburg, N1 North to Polokwane (Pietersburg), N4 to Witbank or Rustenburg, and R28 to Mogale City (Krugersdorp) ), and is in very close proximity to the best shopping malls, restaurants, golf clubs, gyms, hospitals, embassies, government buildings, game parks and entertainment venues that Pretoria and environs have to offer.
Cricklewood Manor Boutique Hotel is:
- 5 Star graded, ultra luxurious, unusually spacious
- Tranquil riverside setting with wooden decks overlooking a lush green kloof
- High levels of privacy and security - approved by US Embassy, British Military, President's Office etc.
- Prestigious, central location in Waterkloof, Pretoria
- Easily accessible from all major freeways
- Close proximity to Union Buildings, Embassies, Government, Sports Facilities, Shopping Malls, Hospitals
- 30 mins from O.R Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg
Special features include:
- 30 Elegant Suites (very rare capacity in 5-star boutique)
- Superior, Executive, Diplomatic, Ambassadorial and Royal Suites
- Honeymoon Suites
- 6 Executive Conference/Events Facilities (24 U-shape to 60 U-shape)
- Gala Dinners, Vintage High Teas, sumptuous Buffets and Breakfasts
- Personalised Spa treatments
- Rolls Royce and Bentley fleet
- Special Discounts for Corporate, Government and Embassy Clients
- Multi-national and Blue Chip Corporates
- Visiting Presidents, Princes and Foreign Dignitaries
- Government Ministers and MP's
- International Aid Organisations
- Embassies and Business Trade Delegations
- Rovos Rail and Blue Train (pre- and post), high-end leisure travellers
Our focus is on personalised service and attending to you and your clients' every need.